[identity profile] niankhsekhmet.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] gods_penis
Behind the LJ cut is the picture that I was discussing earlier. I was under the impression that it was Amun Ra, but Egyptologist Lise Manniche did not specify which deity, if any it actually was in her book, "Sexual Life in Ancient Egypt, 1997, Keegan Paul, Intl.







To my mind it IS Amun! :)

Date: 2005-01-12 01:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shetawy.livejournal.com
Holy Ram! O_O!

Date: 2005-01-12 01:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maai.livejournal.com
No wonder He needed so many "hands"!

"I'll carry that for you."

Date: 2005-01-12 01:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maai.livejournal.com
I wish I still had that book (my copy is either at Tawy or with the former Shemsu I was lending it to).

I would scan the pic of the one with the penis thrown over the shoulder. :) I can't remember who/what it is meant to depict, but it is... special.

Profile

gods_penis: (Default)
Phalluses of the Gods

May 2012

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 07:00 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios